There are several critical elements of a successful B2B digital marketing strategy and it may be difficult to decide which digital tactics B2B companies should be focused on.
To help figure it out, take a look at this infographic created by MDG Advertising, B2B Marketing 2016: 5 Digital Must-Dos. It condenses the insights from dozens of research reports and identifies the key approaches that are both already working for B2B marketers and that have substantial future growth potential.
The areas covered include:
- Content quality: Savvy B2B marketers are looking to create better content in 2016, not just more content; find out why this shift is essential for every organization.
- Customer journey: Developing an in-depth map of the customer journey is the best way to boost lead quality; learn why this exercise is the foundation of digital success.
- Predictive analytics: Many B2B companies say they’re investing heavily in marketing analytics in 2016; explore how new tools are giving marketers a powerful crystal ball.
- Marketing automation: Forward-thinking B2B organizations are spending on sophisticated automation platforms; explore why this trend is one to follow.
- Webinars and SEM: These tried-and-true tactics continue to deliver for marketers; understand how the rise of Millennial buyers is making each even more important.